Temperate Deciduous Trees – 10 broadleaf tree species of Laubwerk Plants in 3 variants, 3 ages and 4 seasons each, for architects and CG artists working in 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, or Houdini.
A selection of both popular and distinctive temperate deciduous tree species planted in parks, gardens, or streets including excellent specimen trees with wonderful floral display such as Norbert's magnolia, Japanese maple with beautiful autumn color, and the dark red leaved trees such as copper beech or black cherry plum.
Order processing may take 24 hours.
INCLUDES 360 MODELS
All Laubwerk Plants in this Kit come in 36 variations per species, i.e. 3 variants, 3 ages and 4 seasons.
INCLUDES FREE LAUBWERK PLAYER
The Laubwerk Player is a plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max, 3ds Max Design, MAXON Cinema 4D, or Sidefx Houdini, that comes bundled with every Laubwerk Plants Kit. It loads the models and allows for easy selection and manipulation of the models, e.g. choose between variations, ages and seasons and allows fine grained control about Level of Detail. See the Laubwerk Player page for a more detailed description.
PRICE AND LICENSING
- 'Per Artist' license
- Additional render nodes are free of charge
Laubwerk Customer Support includes technical support by email and free periodic updates for bug fixes and improvements of the Laubwerk Plant models. Your purchases are delivered as direct downloads.
Laubwerk products are constantly being updated with the latest technology. Keep your Plants Kit up-to-date! To update your Laubwerk Plants Kit 1, log in to your Account Page and download the latest update.
- Autodesk 3ds Max or 3ds Max Design (2010-2016), MAXON Cinema 4D (R12-16 Mac & Win), Sidefx Houdini (13-14)
- Additionally, Python (on Windows) for customers to build their own importers into applications compatible applications compatible with Python 2.2, 2.7, 3.3, or 3.4.
- A computer that is capable of running your version(s) of 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, or Houdini.
- 10MB of hard disk space and additional space for the Laubwerk Plants models.